Cookies are small files that are stored on your computer or device that contain small amounts of information. Cookies send information back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises a particular 3rd Party cookie. Cookies are used to help perform certain functions, such as enabling site processes and features, track site usability and maintenance of the site. Preventing cookies on Signals may impact the functionality of our site.
Cookies used at Signals.co.uk
The cookies used on our websites have been categorised based on the guidelines found in the ICC UK Cookie guide. Here is a list of the cookies present on this site and what they do:
These cookies are used to tailor the website to you by storing your preferences, and to enable certain functionality within the site.
|AddThis||AddThis is used to provide social sharing functionality across mcvities.co.uk. AddThis may set Cookies when displayed on screen. Please refer to the relevant pages on AddThis (www.addthis.com) for more information.|
|These cookies provide seamless integration with the Linked In website and allow you to easily share and recommend Signals links. Please refer to the relevant pages on LinkedIn (www.uk.linkedin.com) for more infromation.|
These cookies are used to enhance the performance of the website.
|Google Analytics||Tracks site usage to help us identify ways of improving the site. These are 3rd party cookies that can be identified by __utm prefixes. Please refer to Google Analytics (www.google.co.uk) for relevant cookie information.|
|go.affec.tv||3rd party tracking cookies that help us identify visitor trends and ways of improving the site. Please refer to the relevant pages on go.affec.tv (www.affectv.co.uk) for more information.|
|adnxs.com||3rd party tracking cookies for tracking. See appnexus (www.appnexus.com) for further information.|
|media6degrees.com||3rd party tracking cookies that help us identify visitor trends and ways of improving the site. Please refer to the relevant pages on m6d.com (www.m6d.com) for further information.|
Cookies are used throughout our websites and disabling them may prevent you from using certain parts of the sites. If you want to disable Cookies please follow the instructions below.
Managing cookies in Microsoft IE 6, IE 7 and IE 8:
- In the browser, choose Tools
- Select Internet Options
- Click the Privacy tab
- Adjust the ‘Settings’ slider to ‘Medium’ or below to enable cookies, or adjust towards the top to disable all cookies.
Managing cookies in Mozilla Firefox:
- In the browser, choose Firefox (or ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window) and select Options
- Click the Privacy tab
- Check the box labeled ‘Accept cookies from sites’ to enable to cookies, or uncheck it to disable cookies
- Click OK
Managing cookies in Safari:
- From the Safari menu (Mac) or Edit menu (Windows), click Preferences
- From the Security dialog box > Accept Cookies, to enable cookies click to select ‘Always’, or click to select ‘Never’ to disable cookies.
- Click Close
Managing cookies in Google Chrome:
- Click the ‘wrench’ icon
- Click Options
- Select the ‘Under the Hood’ tab
- Under ‘Cookie Settings’ select ‘Allow all cookies’ from the drop-down to enable cookies, or ‘Block all cookies’ to disable cookies.
- Click ‘Close’
Monitoring of Your Communications
We may monitor and/or record communications between you and Signals for quality control and training purposes.